Sunday, December 20, 2009

if this is love....I am a devoted mom and live life to the fullest. I enjoy most outdoor activities and lots of indoor activities as well. I'm affectionate, loving, smart, beautiful and can carry on a conversation that has more than "child" talk in it. I can be leisure/casual or dressed to the nines, depending on the circumstances....easy going and loveable. I'm looking for to kiss all 10 fingers while watching TV..touch your shoulder as I pass you at the table...pat your ass as I walk past you anywhere...blow you a kiss as I drive out of the driveway...give you a jiffy love session if we are in a hurry...(5 minute grooping session)if you like that...here I am



CLICK HERE to have a Quicky with uLust.com Member happyone6901!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments ARE moderated. Quality comments, good or bad, will be posted. Spam comments will not. Thanks!